transcontinental adj : spanning or crossing or on the farther side of a continent; "transcontinental railway"; "transcontinental travelers"; "a transcontinental city"
Transcontinental may refer to:
- transcontinental flight from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the United States
- Transcontinental airspeed record from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the United States
- Transcontinental (publisher), a major Canadian newspaper and magazine publisher, as well as one of North America's largest printing firms.
- Transcontinental railroad, a railway that crosses a continent, typically from "sea to sea"
- National Transcontinental Railway, an historic Canadian railway company
- Transcontinental, a popular Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio musical series hosted by Otto Lowy for 22 years
- Adams-Onís Treaty, (sometimes called the Transcontinental Treaty of 1819) an 1819 agreement between the USA and Spain that settled a border dispute in North America
- Transcontinental country, a country belonging to more than one continent
- "Transcontinental," a song by Pedro the Lion from the album Achilles Heel
- Ford Transcontinental, a truck manufactured by Ford of Britain
transcontinental in French: Transcontinental